Monday, January 24, 2011

PHANTOM AND THE BOB SLED



My mate Bob Moore(aka...smoking skull) who I've been working with for years and now have the pleasure of working with again in Bali droped by for a visit..."phantom....you home ....I've got something for ya!...." came the call down the telephone line....

..for years of making boards for other people , never have I had someone make a board for me...fully blew me away.... this is Bob's 2nd board that he's made, the first was for himself, and was I impressed!!. He did it all , even making the fins...My first surf was at snapper on a 3-4 foot day....the first 2 waves were a bit sketchy and then I took a set wave and the thing lit up!...before I knew it i was down past Greeny and having a ton of fun....Tha
nks Bob ...your the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment